One of the best gifts I got this year for my bday/christmas was my official CND UV Light and gel manicure nail polishes. Today, I invited Ten to come over for an evening of nail painting and planning for our April trip to Trinidad.
Let me tell you, this stuff is the bomb. It is amazing that I can paint my nails one night and they won’t start chipping for at least 10 days. It looks great and is awesome that I can go to sleep right after painting them with no fear of dinking a nail or getting bed sheet marks on them. I highly recommend it especially if you are a nail polish queen, like myself.
1. Clean nails
2. Base coat and let nails sit in light for 20 seconds (curing)
3. Two coats of the color polish, let cure for 120 seconds btw coats
4. Top coat, cure for 120 seconds
5. Rub nails with alcohol to remove the stickiness
6. Voila! Perfect nails that you can immediately eat popcorn with!