I get easily annoyed at things….little things that seem to be repeated over and over again or just one obnoxious sound. I know it’s probably not normal to get so annoyed, but it is who I am and I’m honestly not sure how to move past it. Here is a list of things that really get on my nerves!
1. Loud sneezes
2. Scraping of food containers like you are going to go hungry if you don’t get that last drop of yogurt
3. Chewing gum with your mouth open
4. Repetitive throat clearing
5. Picking up your computer mouse and dropping it down instead of sliding it to use it
6. Birds chirping over and over again
The reason this is coming up is because I have learned the Penguin does two of these things. He sneezes really loudly to the point where it scares the crap out of me. And when we were fixing up the condo he was constantly clearing his throat. He says it was because of the dust and hasn’t been doing it much anymore which is good, because I wanted to strangle him and force water down his throat.
Now do any of these sounds bother the crap out of you too? If not, do you have others sounds that irk you?