I have been cooking new recipes I find on Pinterest at least 2-3 times a week. It has been great trying new recipes and building up my winning recipes board on Pinterest. The ones we don’t love or take a lot of work get deleted. Here are some I have tried over the past few months that we thoroughly enjoyed!
1. Jalapeno Popper Dip– a big hit at a family gathering, can’t wait to make it again!
2. Buffalo Chicken– love this! Don’t need to add the extra salt since the hot sauce has enough sodium in it. I like to double the recipe and freeze it in small portions to have other meals (buffalo chicken nachos, wraps, salads, etc).
3. Oven Roasted Tomatoes with Goat Cheese– I made this as a side dish (not with crostini) and really enjoy the creamy goat cheese. I would love to try this out with crostini as an appetizer.
4. Spicy Sausage Pasta– I halved this recipe and used half a box from precooked pasta that I had leftover. I put the pasta in the sauce and let it simmer for 7 minutes which worked great. I used 2 spicy Italian sausage links and we had two servings leftover.
5. Crock Pot Green Chile Chicken– another recipe I like to make extra I freeze. Super simple, but tasty! We used it for our taco night and loved the flavor.
I find it tricky cooking for two people. We really have to work out the serving sizes and plan all our leftovers. I hate wasting food and luckily it works out well because Jeff loves to plan what he is going to eat for the week!
Again, let me know if you have any favorite recipes 🙂