I was inspired by Cupcakes & Cashmere to create a summer to-do list. Mind you, I am no where near as fabulous as she is (writing her second book) and all, but I thought it would be fun! Do you have a summer to-do list? If so, please share!
1. Start working out regularly again
2. Create of a list of the jewelry I own which includes pictures, what the piece is and where it came from (my memory has already faded and I want to be able to remember years down the line the significance of the pieces I own)
3. Go to a community board meeting
4. Possibly join a community committee….I’m nervous about this one!
5. Take Gypsy to a dog park
6. Catch up on my scrap-booking (last event I scrap booked was a wedding in November)
7. Buy a new nightstand and a filing cabinet for both the Penguin’s and my important documents
8. Go for a hike
9. Check out some Virginia wineries
10. Read some books! Any suggestions?